Our hygiene concept
Corona Hygiene instructions and rules of conduct
To ensure that you can spend a carefree stay with us, we have developed a comprehensive plan for hygiene and safety measures based on the current situation.
On arrival you must be vaccinated twice (+ 2 weeks), fully recovered (at least 28 days and no more than six months old) or be equivalent to these persons. All guests also need a corona quick test (not older than 24 hours) or a PCR test (not older than 48 hours) or must have received a booster vaccination. Minors between the ages of 12 and 17 (unvaccinated or recovered) and/or persons of equivalent age, require proof of testing upon arrival. The testing requirement does not apply to children up to and including 11 years of age.
Please note that by using our services you fully accept the following rules of conduct. In case of non-observance, a further stay in our house is not possible.
In addition to the legal requirements, you can expect the following changes with us:
- If you should show symptoms of illness, which could indicate a possible corona infection, a stay with us is unfortunately no longer possible. You are obliged to inform us immediately.
- Our staff wear a mouth-and-nose cover in the public areas of the hotel* and keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m. Please understand that our staff will welcome you without physical contact.
- Please use the passenger lifts only alone or with another person from your household or use the stairs.
- Also in the toilets, make sure that the prescribed minimum distance of 1.5 meters is observed and therefore only enter the toilet areas alone. The maximum number of persons allowed is shown on the respective entrance door
Mouth and nose protection
- All guests are obliged to wear a mouth and nose protector indoors. Only after the assigned seats at the table have been taken can the mouth and nose protector be removed for the duration of the sitting.
- A disposable mask can be purchased at our reception desk.
Hygiene & Disinfection
- In all areas, we regularly disinfect handrails, door handles, work surfaces, lifts, changing rooms, toilets etc.
You will find disinfectant dispensers in many public areas. Central areas in the hotel are disinfected several times a day.
- Please note the markings for minimum distances in front of the reception
- *Plexiglas panes were attached to the reception counter for protection. The staff therefore do not wear a mouth-and-nose cover here.
- Please pay, if possible cashless.
- Please understand that we can only accept you with a table reservation. You can make this reservation by telephone on 02228 600400 or verbally at our reception.
- Our kitchen is available for you from 18:00 to 21:00 (So until 20:00). Please note that our restaurant closes at 22:00 at the latest.
- In order to be able to guarantee the minimum distance, we will not take away any of your clothes when you enter the restaurant.
- After entering the restaurant, please wait in the entrance area. You will be placed by a co-host as soon as possible.
- In order to comply with the legal requirements for the maximum number of people in the restaurant, the distance between the tables has been increased. Please pay attention to the current regulations.
- All utensils etc. are disinfected after each use.
For hotel guests
- Due to the limited capacity of the restaurant, please allow enough time for breakfast and dinner. We try our best to avoid waiting times.
- There is NO daily room cleaning. If you wish a towel change, you can exchange them at the reception. An intermediate cleaning takes place every 3 days! Please note that you have to leave your room during room cleaning! In addition to the intensive cleaning, all touch points will be specially disinfected. This includes light switches, door handles, remote controls, key cards, elevator buttons, taps and toilets.
- We ask you to always air your hotel room well after leaving.
5. Swimming pool area
- can be used in the time from 08.00 am - 7.30 pm in each case for one hour with limited number of persons. You will receive the access key with advance notification at the reception. Please book your sauna at least 30 minutes in advance!
6. Conference area
- We will also ensure that the necessary distance rules are observed in our conference rooms.
We will inform you as soon as changes occur.
If you have any questions or wishes regarding your stay, please contact us. You can reach us around the clock by phone: 02228 600 4-00
We are here for you!