Time to hit the Open Road
Motorcycle riders are our valued guests. Some of our Ringhotels hosts are passionate motorcycle enthusiasts themselves: they are not only happy to share their favorite routes, but also know what makes for a perfect stopover along the way.
Germany’s Loveliest Motorcycle Regions
Select Ringhotels are ideally situated along most exciting, winding routes. Do you feel drawn toward the Eifel region, with its impressive hills and valleys, the mountainous Allgaeu, the Sauerland region’s lush forests or the Harz region - home to Germany’s largest low mountain range? Then we have just what you are looking for, whether your ride is a cruiser or a touring bike, whether you are traveling solo, with a friend, or a larger group - Ringhotels motorbike hotels in Germany are always ready to welcome you. After a long day on the motorbike our spa hotels pamper you with a pleasant massage and the restaurant is waiting for you with delicious food. Who knows - you might meet some like-minded bikers over a beer at the bar and discover the bike routes of the region with new friends the next day!
The following amenities are what make your Ringhotel a Motorbike Hotel:
- Special offers just for bikers
- Motorcycle parking; often garage parking
- Options to take care of wet clothing
- Emergency tools and products
- Tour maps of the region – for sale, or to loan
- Motorcycle repair shops in the near vicinity
- Lists of the nearest repair shops, accessory shops, and roadside assistance
- Coordination of emergency provisions in case of a breakdown