Our hygiene concept
So that you can spend a carefree stay with us, we have drawn up a comprehensive plan for hygiene and safety measures based on the current situation. In addition to the legal requirements, you can expect the following changes from us:
1. Requirements for your visit / stay with us - as of March 04th, 2022
The 3G rule applies to our hotel and restaurant guests. This means that you must be vaccinated (applies from the 15th day after the complete vaccination), have recovered (positive PCR test at least 28 days, not older than 3 months) or tested (official proof on arrival no older than 24 hours, daily new test for longer stays). You must bring official proof of this. There is also a comparison with a photo ID. This does not apply to people who have not yet reached the age of 18; these must be tested negative (rapid test not older than 24 hours / PCR test not older than 48 hours). There is no compulsory test for children up to 6 years of age.
All employees wear mouth and nose protection in the public areas if there is no partition with plexiglass and keep the minimum distance of 1.50 m. Please understand that our employees will contact you without physical contact, e.g. Greet shaking hands. For our guests there is an mask requirement (FFP2 mask) in the public indoor areas of the hotel, except at the restaurant table.
- Please only use the passenger lifts with the people traveling together or use the stairs.
Hygiene & disinfection
- In public areas, we regularly disinfect handrails, door handles, work surfaces, elevators, toilets etc.
- You will find disinfection dispensers in the entrance area and in the public toilets.
- Please note the markings for minimum clearances in front of the reception.
- Plexiglass protection is attached to our reception counter.
- Please pay cashless if possible.
- Due to the reduced number of seats, we recommend making a table reservation before your visit. Tel .: 030-32002 177
- Please understand that we collect your personal data when you visit our restaurant in order to ensure the traceability of the contacts.
- Please understand that we can no longer take off your jacket when you enter in order to guarantee the minimum distance.
- The distances between the tables have been increased to 1.50 m. The number of people permitted per table is based on the currently valid regulations.
- The table linen is changed after each guest. The place is being disinfected.
- Mask requirements apply to our restaurant guests. A medical mask (FFP2 mask) is permitted in this area.
For hotel guests
- Breakfast: We offer our breakfast à la carte or as a buffet, depending on occupancy.
- Restaurant: The current opening times can be found on our website.
- You are welcome to have breakfast or meals from the restaurant delivered as usual as room service for an additional fee of €5.00.
- If you do not want daily room cleaning, order this from the reception as part of our environmental campaign or hang the "Do not disturb" sign on the door.
- During the daily room cleaning, all surfaces used are disinfected.
- We ask you to ventilate your hotel room well before leaving.
6. Swimming pool area
Due to the current regulations with regard to COVID 19, we are obliged to register all guests and to limit the stay time to 2 hours. You can find the opening times on our website.