Our hygiene concept
So that you can spend a carefree stay with us, we have drawn up a comprehensive plan for hygiene and safety measures based on the current situation. In addition to the legal requirements, you can expect the following changes from us:
1. Requirements for your visit / stay with us - as of August 18th, 2021
For hotel guests in Berlin, the obligation to provide evidence applies from August 20th, 2021. Hotels are only allowed to accommodate people who tested negative on the day of arrival and who also have a negative test result on every third day of their stay. In principle, the rule that the requirement to be tested negative does not apply if proof of complete vaccination or recovery can be proven.
External restaurant guests who are served indoors currently have to present a negative COVID-19 test (not older than 24 hours) or be vaccinated (applies from the 15th day after the full vaccination) or have recovered (positive PCR test at least 28 days, not older than 6 months). You must bring official proof of this with you. No test is required to stay on our terrace.
All employees wear mouth and nose protection in the public areas if there is no partition with plexiglass and keep the minimum distance of 1.50 m. Please understand that our employees will contact you without physical contact, e.g. Greet shaking hands. For our guests there is an mask requirement (surgical mask or FFP2 mask) in the public indoor areas of the hotel, except at the restaurant table.
- Please only use the passenger lifts with the people traveling together or use the stairs.
Hygiene & disinfection
- In public areas, we regularly disinfect handrails, door handles, work surfaces, elevators, toilets etc.
- You will find disinfection dispensers in the entrance area and in the public toilets.
- Please note the markings for minimum clearances in front of the reception.
- Plexiglass protection is attached to our reception counter.
- Please pay cashless if possible.
- Due to the reduced number of seats, we recommend making a table reservation before your visit. Tel .: 030-32002 177
- Please understand that we collect your personal data when you visit our restaurant in order to ensure the traceability of the contacts.
- Please understand that we can no longer take off your jacket when you enter in order to guarantee the minimum distance.
- The distances between the tables have been increased to 1.50 m. The number of people permitted per table is based on the currently valid regulations.
- The table linen is changed after each guest. The place is being disinfected.
- Mask requirements apply to our restaurant guests. A medical mask (surgical mask or FFP2 mask) is permitted in this area.
For hotel guests
- Breakfast: We serve our breakfast as a buffet again.
- Restaurant: You are welcome to have our menu delivered as room service for a fee as usual.
- Due to the current situation, in order to protect our guests and our employees, we have decided not to clean the rooms during your stay. If you wish, we will of course be happy to change towels and empty the waste paper baskets. Please let us know the evening before.
5. Swimming pool area
Due to the current regulations with regard to COVID 19, we are obliged to register all guests and to limit the stay time to 2 hours. The sauna remains closed. You can find the opening times on our website.