Ronny Ochsendorf & Erich Nagl
Hosts at the Ringhotel Villa Westerberge
Welcome to the castle hotels of the Ringhotels - for all those who are looking for the extraordinary!
Castle Hotels in Germany
Our German Castles hotels are truly unique vacation venues – join us for an unforgettable journey back in time.
Good Reasons for your Vacations in the Castle Hotels
- Original structure of the hotel or restaurant
- Not younger than 19th century
- Historic ambiance
- Furnishing and equipment: individual and stylish
- High quality of cuisine and service
- Modern additions built in the 20th and 21st centuries fit with the overall historic ambiance of the establishment
The regal tradition of the castles and palaces for which Germany is world-famous continues to be cultivated in many of its historic buildings and noble estates. Gleaming silverware, thick walls that protectively envelop guests and inhabitants, and culinary delights conjured from regional ingredients, including fish and game from local waters and reserves.
At these hotels, unique vacation oases have been created within historic manor houses and estates, charming historic half-timbered buildings and stately old town houses in the heart of the historic districts. At 'German Castles' hotels, where tradition of hospitality has been nurtured for generations, history has already been made.